Is America ready for business continuity
According to latest research from AT&T the answer are:
- Nearly 30 percent of U.S. businesses don't consider business continuity planning a priority.
- Two-thirds of IT executives predict that hacking will be the biggest threat in the next five years.
- The next most frequently mentioned threats are internal:
Accidents — 56 percent
Sabotage — 47 percent
Remote workers — 44 percent
- Six out of 10 companies have made some type of business change in the past year, but only 28 percent updated their plans.
- One-fourth (28 percent) have insufficient storage space.
- The vast majority (79 percent) have special arrangements for communicating with key executives during a natural disaster.
view the detail report
Trackback URL for this post: